For our client in Utrecht, we are currently seeking a Test Engineer with a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience. Our client specialises in developing applications for employers, insurers, intervention, and execution organisations. The SaaS solution developed by our client facilitates processes, initiates actions, and generates reports that support (HR) policies. The product ensures knowledge retention, insights, and process support in the execution of the British social security system.
In the role of Test Engineer at this organisation, you won't be alone. Your team members are T-shaped, which means they can also perform testing tasks.Technical knowledge is a requirement for this role as you will be the link between various APIs. As a Test Engineer, you contribute to knowledge retention, insights, and process support in the execution of the Dutch social security system. You will deal with challenging subject matter as legislation is constantly changing, and you will work with different domains that are interconnected.
• Bachelor’s degree-level education or equivalent;
• 4 years of relevant work experience;
• Knowledge of TMAP and/or ISTQB;
• Practical and theoretical knowledge of system integration testing (SOAP,XML, HTTP);
• Knowledge of technical infrastructure components such as IIS and SQL server;
• Experience with JIRA, SOAP UI, SQL; able to read data models and run simple queries;
• Experience with test automation and performance testing is a plus.
• Up to €6,000 gross per month;
• Depending on your education, skills, and work experience, you will startas a mid-level or senior Test Engineer;
• 30 annual leave days per year;
• Travel allowance and home office compensation;
• Collective health insurance and excellent pension scheme;
• Extensive training platform;
• Training budget.
Upload your CV, and we will get in touch!